Saturday, October 15, 2011

AFRICA JOURNEY AS GOD HAS REQUESTED

AFRICA JOURNEY  
My God can do anything!
God asked me during May to go to Africa in second week of October. He appointed return trip to be Nov. 16.
 HUSBANDS FAITH URGED ME TO MOVE
My husband asked me why I was still asking for more signs from God when it obviously was His will. I said it was because our son Ian is at home. My husband mentioned that Ian is a man of 24 yrs. God knew he would be home when He asked me to go to Africa. So what was I waiting for? I was encouraged to trust God through the words of my husband who is working hard after his brain surgery in July. He was down for some time and funds have caved in for keeping our 4 children in college.  God will help.
 I also hesitated because no action was communicated on the venue details. My husband inspired me to trust God for directions as I move in faith.
  I went online to book my flights. I asked God to awaken me because I failed to book online in the evening. I was exhausted. God woke me at 3AM and with a short phone call all was ready and booked into Kenya only.
THEN CAME A BIG SURPRISE! IT IS NOT YET CONFIRMED BUT THE TIMING Of THE MESSAGE TAUGHT ME GOD WAS IN THIS THING. Story is a bit later in this letter.
A HELPER /team member IN KENYA IS LOANING TILL I ARRIVE : FUNDS FOR ONWARD AFRICAN FLIGHT
There is a friend in Kenya who has bought the tickets expecting funds returned when he picks me up at the airport and gives lodging and transport in Kenya during a 20 hr lay over. This family hosted us several times as we passed through to Rwanda in the past. His parents hosted us in Chepkumia in northern Kenya in the Rift Valley. God has many team members who help this missionary go and come. It gives me a chance to share the great things God is doing all over the world.
  Then I will go on to do the gospel meetings and giving megavoice Bibles to those who are baptized at the end of meetings. That flight usually costs between 387 dollars to 400.  
AMAZING TIMING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
A miraculous thing happened when in faith I booked my flight with free miles to Kenya and home round trip. A professor in Bugema Uganda asked if there was a chance I could come there for a local church project where there is a need for building, medical and evangelism. I could go there on November 1 round trip it out of Rwanda and back to Rwanda. I could give them a 2 week medical evangelism series. I do not have Swahili Megavoice Bibles or Luganda language yet but it is being overnighted to me from Gospel Outreach. Plans are not confirmed with his boss yet as the school is having graduation time and schedules are hectic.
  I prayed about it and God said, "YES".
I asked if it would be dangerous to go by road from Rwanda, and God said, "NO".  Steven took the sanctary items over that road and the bus broke down twice and they had to wait till another came. Though Satan had roadblocks the work got done.
Furthermore, there was a rainbow colored fish shape in the sky a couple days before going there. It made me think of going fishing for souls. There were some there and a very special group I will never forget. They had tears in their eyes as we left there.
God has shown me over and over, I must trust Him for directions, for protection and for supplies and tickets. He has a million ways to get His work done, of which we know nothing.
GOD IS IN CHARGE OF MY SCHEDULE
HE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED ME. HE TRAINED ME AS A DOCTOR AND EVANGELIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment