Thursday, March 8, 2012

WIGWAM WOMAN

I was real sick in Burundi, Africa and too weak to move, I laid on the bed. I woke up hearing myself addresssed as "Wigwam Woman". I heard a voice telling me to get up and drink the Mango juice provided. I was dehydrating fast with terrible stomach cramps, vomiting, bloody dysentary and wheezing so bad, I was sometimes on the floor on hands and knees gasping for air. No position seemed to help my lungs open. Each meeting I was helped to the church and as I began to speak, I had total energy and freedom to get up and move about the stage and present what God sent me to teach. Afterwards, I went behind the curtain and laid down vomiting and too weak to even move off of it.  I WONDERED IF I HAD BEEN POISONED. THERE WERE ALSO MANY BATS IN THE CEILING OF THE GUEST HOUSE.  Half of the audience put heads down when I called for their decision for Jesus. They were praying I would die. God gave me strength during sermons yet afterwards all symptoms resumed and I was struggling for air. (2008) I was greeted as "wigwam woman". God knew my heritage. It was a heavenly visitor speaking to me.  God was right there to help me. I drank the mango juice. I soaked in charcoal to take down the fever and drank some charcoal water and prayed. Someone thought I had demons and I heard him pray for demons to leave me. NO DEMONS WOULD PREACH THE 3 ANGELS MESSAGE!!!  :)   This Indian woman responded to the call of God in 1992 . I noticed in Desire of Ages that many called Jesus full of demons too. I am no greater than my MASTER. I had 87 who took baptism. That is why Satan was so angry. He was losing his territory. Is I keep pouring out all the love of Jesus, Satan warred and many did not understand. I just keep pouring and Jesus refills my pitcher daily. The water reminds me of God's requrement to share living water that I find at the spring each day. I speak about His 10 commandments and the prophecies. Jesus is coming soon. God is stronger than Satan who wants me destroyed. That's Why I Love Jesus so much.
WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY MOCCASINS ARE GOING NEXT??? Mindinau, Philippines. (Daughter Jenny will join me in this. She is no longer a papoose but is studying to be an eye doc. )
Then to Africa, Rwanda again (April 17-May 13 Wigwam mother's day"
Then to Philippines again. My moccassins are moving out in faith.
Thank you for praying daily for me. Thank you for all the support You have done for God's work.
Want to help my my moccasins get where He leads me? You can click on the button  "how you can help". If you like paypal, there is also that option.
MY BIG SACK CARRY MUCH!!!!!!  (Bibles)

No comments:

Post a Comment